Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Sunday, January 20, 2013

VBS Institute 2013

Last weekend I had the opportunity to attend the VBS Institute at Ridgecrest, N.C. 
Here a "few" snapshots...
 
Colossal Coaster World....Facing Fear, Trusting God!!
 
This is my area...Kindergarten VBS...The Clinic I'll be leading for my state team.


Love how the "Welcome" message is made from VBS bookmarks!  Cheap and EASY!

I appreciate it when a craft is directly connected to a biblical meaning!




One of my MOST favorite displays!!

Just too cute.

Snow Cone Garland



Cotton Candy Cafe (snacks)

Adrenaline Zone!  (Recreation)  Love the "Log Flume"!

Trees can go everywhere in your decorating. 



Loved watching the VBS Musical.  A great bunch of kids from a church in Knoxville, TN put it on for us! 





No comments: