Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Whatever Wednesday #9

Whatever Wednesday  


What is going on at our house?
 The better question might be, "What is not going on?"  It is crazy...crazy good at our house! (Our new-to-us house!)  If you read my last post, you know that we've moved. I am happy to say that as of today, we have internet and a phone number!  Lots of unpacking and organizing.  (And me not being terribly motivated to find a new doctor, hairdresser, dentist, etc.)   
What plans do I have for our new home?
 Paint.  Lots and lots of paint.  Mostly in the gray family. I will be blogging all about it soon!  
What book we started this week:
My youngest and I started a new read-aloud: God's Smuggler.  An exciting true story by Brother Andrew.  (I even "caught" my oldest reading it!)
  
 HA12
  
 What I'm looking forward to: 
Celebrating with our search committee with a "God is Good" fellowship this weekend.  



 "Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do everything for God's glory." 1 Corinthians 10:31

3 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

That book is amazing. I read it a few years ago. I hope you enjoy it.

Unknown said...

Been looking forward to "hearing" from you here! Glad that you are getting settled!

Unknown said...

Kim, Thanks for the comment! We are loving it!

Melinda, Good to hear from you!! We'll have to catch up. :)